Another way you can make a difference…
We have just the solution if you have collectables such as medals, jewellery, gold watches and other small items sitting in a drawer. We have teamed up with Nicholas Grainger and Bella (the parrot) of British Bespoke Auctions so that you can sell items with no sellers fee. 50% of the sale proceeds will come back to you less VAT and the balance after costs and VAT will be donated to the Animal Rescue Foundation.*
*Terms and conditions apply.
Another way that we can help you, to help us, help them.
How to send us your unwanted ‘treasures’ and donate to Animal Rescue Foundation
- Small ‘treasures’ to be sent with your bank details via the Post Office ‘signed for’ with insurance at donors cost and bank details to
British Bespoke Auctions, The Old Boys School, 9 Gretton Road, Winchcombe, GL54 5EE.
- Once the item is accepted donor is notified of which auction/date by email.
- Once cash is received/cleared by Bespoke, the donor will be sent a remittance slip.
- Remittance sheet shows gross amount of sale price,
- 50% remitted to the donor.
Thank you for your support.
Alternatively, if you’d like to make a one-off donation or set up a regular standing order, simply visit www.animalrescue.foundation/donate